The Dhyanagni Approach to Teachers Training
The Dhyanagni Institute of Metaphysics while teaching authentic, age old and traditional wisdom of Yoga, Meditation & Healing makes sure that all the content is relevant and suited to modern times and way of living. All our courses foster an entrepreneurial mindset and enable the students to become self reliant and to prosper financially, while impacting the world positively. Students are not only able to prosper themselves, but are able to generate employment for others as well.
Innumerable Dhyanagni certified students are prospering and making the world a better place through running their own Yoga / Meditation / Healing Centers and Studios. Through working with established Yoga / Meditation / Healing Institutions and also through practising as freelance Yoga / Meditation / Healing facilitators and trainers globally.Register Now
Healer Training Course
Meditative healing as the name suggests, is based on a deep meditative process, inherited from our sages and yogis. It is an intense process of condensing cosmic energy and transmitting it to the receiver. This helps in raising the aura of the receiver to a higher frequency, which leads to them attracting all things positive, resulting in enhanced health, success and empowerment. It is a holistic approach to healing, that looks beyond the physical to manipulating the subtle energy systems, (chakras, naadis, granthis etc.) where the root causes are located.
HEALER TRAINING COURSE BASIC
Healer training course basic is an intensive 21 day residential program that trains you in the powerful ancient meditative healing technique, taught by powerful Himalayan masters.
- Inner Cleansing
- Introduction to healing
- History of healing.
- Mechanism of healing.
- Importance & awareness of receptivity.
- Aura Scanning.
- Study of Physical & Energy Anatomy (Chakras, Naadis, Granthis etc.)
- Study of Pranagni & its contact field.
MASTER HEALER TRAINING COURSE
Master healer training course is a deeply advanced level of training available only to selected students from the basic training course.
- To be eligibile for the Dhyanagni Yoga / Meditation / Healer courses, the applicant should have had at least some exposure to these & a basic understanding of the underlying principles thereof.
- The applicants can be of any nationality with the valid identification / entry documents as prescribed by the government of India.
- The applicants should be between the ages of 18- 60 yrs of age at the time of application.
- The applicants should be medically of sound body and mind to follow an intensive training schedule of 8-10 hrs of training.
- The applicants should have a working knowledge and understanding of the English language as the medium of instruction will be English.
- The applicants should be willing to accept saatvik (spiritual) Vegetarian Indian Cuisine best suited to yogic & meditative practices atleast for the duration of the course on the Dhyanagni premises.
- The applicants should be willing to give up smoking & liquor / alcohol at least for the entire duration of the course on the Dhyanagni premises.
- The applicants should be willing to abide by the rules of the Institute.