The Dhyanagni Approach to Teachers Training
The Dhyanagni Institute of Metaphysics while teaching authentic, age old and traditional wisdom of Yoga, Meditation & Healing makes sure that all the content is relevant and suited to modern times and way of living. All our courses foster an entrepreneurial mindset and enable the students to become self reliant and to prosper financially, while impacting the world positively. Students are not only able to prosper themselves, but are able to generate employment for others as well.
Innumerable Dhyanagni certified students are prospering and making the world a better place through running their own Yoga / Meditation / Healing Centers and Studios. Through working with established Yoga / Meditation / Healing Institutions and also through practising as freelance Yoga / Meditation / Healing facilitators and trainers globally.Register Now
Meditation Teachers Training Course
Meditation is a state of thoughtlessness or "Shoonya" meaning nothingness. It is neither positive nor negative. It is a state of being totally neutral and is completely experiential.
The 200 hour meditation teachers training basic course at Dhyanagni aims to skill its students in ancient regulatory practices combined with state of the art research on mind and consciousness to enable them to use & create tools & techniques to foster an environment conducive to meditation. It aims to teach them how to de-stress, detox, calm and silence the mental chatter and to take meditation to deeper levels beyond mere focus and concentration.
MEDITATION TEACHERS TRAINING BASIC COURSE
Meditation teachers training basic course is a 21 day residential program under the guidance of powerful masters, comprising of :
- Inner Cleansing
- History / Introduction to Meditation.
- 24 varied methods of meditation.
- Benefits of meditation.
- Tools & techniques to facilitate meditation.
- Constitution Analysis.
- Study of Physical & Energy Anatomy (Chakras, Naadis, Granthis etc.)
- Breath work
- Evolving your personal style.
- Guided meditation tours & more.
MEDITATION TEACHERS TRAINING ADVANCED COURSE
Meditation teachers training advanced course is designed to take you to master levels of meditation & includes detailed teaching about various form of Samadhis also.
- To be eligibile for the Dhyanagni Yoga / Meditation / Healer courses, the applicant should have had at least some exposure to these & a basic understanding of the underlying principles thereof.
- The applicants can be of any nationality with the valid identification / entry documents as prescribed by the government of India.
- The applicants should be between the ages of 18- 60 yrs of age at the time of application.
- The applicants should be medically of sound body and mind to follow an intensive training schedule of 8-10 hrs of training.
- The applicants should have a working knowledge and understanding of the English language as the medium of instruction will be English.
- The applicants should be willing to accept saatvik (spiritual) Vegetarian Indian Cuisine best suited to yogic & meditative practices atleast for the duration of the course on the Dhyanagni premises.
- The applicants should be willing to give up smoking & liquor / alcohol at least for the entire duration of the course on the Dhyanagni premises.
- The applicants should be willing to abide by the rules of the Institute.