The Dhyanagni Approach to Teachers Training
The Dhyanagni Institute of Metaphysics while teaching authentic, age old and traditional wisdom of Yoga, Meditation & Healing makes sure that all the content is relevant and suited to modern times and way of living. All our courses foster an entrepreneurial mindset and enable the students to become self reliant and to prosper financially, while impacting the world positively. Students are not only able to prosper themselves, but are able to generate employment for others as well.
Innumerable Dhyanagni certified students are prospering and making the world a better place through running their own Yoga / Meditation / Healing Centers and Studios. Through working with established Yoga / Meditation / Healing Institutions and also through practising as freelance Yoga / Meditation / Healing facilitators and trainers globally.Register Now
Yoga Teachers Training Course
Yoga in Sanskrit means the union of the mind and body. It is not just a sport or a physical activity or exercise. It is a way of life. It is a complete spiritual practice that calms the mind, centers the energy and flexes and detoxes the body while optimizing its processes. It fosters holistic wellness and transforms the practitioner completely, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
100 HOURS YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING PROGRAME
100 hours Yoga teachers training course is a great way to easily and gently enter the world of Yoga teaching under world renowned masters. It is also a great add on, value added specialization in a domain of your choice.
It is offered in 2 categories. As an Introductory program for teachers training that introduces you to :
- The basics of Yoga, Asana & Pranayama.
- The basics of yogic philosophy.
- The basics of teaching methodology.
- The basics of anatomy and physiology as applied to yoga.
- It is a 10 day residential program.
The 100 hours Yoga teachers training is also available as specialized modules that offer in depth expertise to yoga teachers in various areas like ;
- YOGIC LIFE COACHING
- HOLISTIC HEALING
- THERAPEUTIC YOGA
- MENTAL WELLNESS
- SATTVIK LIFESTYLES
- YOGIC AAHAAR & COOKING ETC.
These modules go beyond yoga to specialize in related spiritual domains.Register Now
200 HOURS YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE
200 hours yoga teachers training course is a comprehensive 21 day residential program that comprises of both the theoretical & practical understanding of yoga, along with practice which cover the following but is not limited to these.
Asanas (Hatha & Ashtanga)
It includes the study of Asanas (both Hatha & Ashtanga) along with modalities, alignment, posturing, breathing techniques, benefits, best practice times, sequencing, and contra indications.
Shat Karma (Inner Cleansing)
The understanding & practice of shat karma (inner cleansing) as taught by Maharishi Patanjali.
Pranayama (Breath Work)
The study & practice of prana (breath) , Pranayama for the enhancement of life & health (physical & mental).
Understanding teaching methodology, design, sequencing, duration, voice modulation, body language, personality & style development, and interpersonal dynamics etc. Learning to develop leasson plans & modules.
Physical / Energy Anatomy
Understanding the anatomy (both physical / energy + astral) & physiology of the human body and how it effects and is effected by Yoga.
Philosophy & Ethics
Learning & imbibing yogic philosophy & ethics (also business ethics) as taught by the ancient sages through the Patanjali Sutra & the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
Includes real time practice in leading the class as a trainer & getting feedback from teachers as well as pears.
300 HOURS YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE
300 hours yoga teachers training course is the next step to deepen your yoga teachers practice & experience to dive deeper into the vast sea of yoga after your 200 hours teacher training.
ADVANCED YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE
Advanced yoga teachers training course is an intensive residential program that takes you really deep into the philosophy and practice of yoga from various aspects.
- To be eligibile for the Dhyanagni Yoga / Meditation / Healer courses, the applicant should have had at least some exposure to these & a basic understanding of the underlying principles thereof.
- The applicants can be of any nationality with the valid identification / entry documents as prescribed by the government of India.
- The applicants should be between the ages of 18- 60 yrs of age at the time of application.
- The applicants should be medically of sound body and mind to follow an intensive training schedule of 8-10 hrs of training.
- The applicants should have a working knowledge and understanding of the English language as the medium of instruction will be English.
- The applicants should be willing to accept saatvik (spiritual) Vegetarian Indian Cuisine best suited to yogic & meditative practices atleast for the duration of the course on the Dhyanagni premises.
- The applicants should be willing to give up smoking & liquor / alcohol at least for the entire duration of the course on the Dhyanagni premises.
- The applicants should be willing to abide by the rules of the Institute.